In honor of Leap Day, Christine and Jessica created a fun little blog hop. It was just too fun to pass up!
1. My childhood nicknames, Blondie. Coined by my dad because, well, I’m a blonde!
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me a Coca-Cola
3. The television character I most identify with … oh geez… I don’t know! We watch a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse these days! I guess it’s good that I don’t watch that much TV???
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to the outlets but probably end up buying clothes for family members.
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is become an exchange student (I know, not that wild or crazy)! I was a pretty quiet person, so taking this big move across the ocean was pretty amazing!
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is go back to France.
7. My family will always be there for each other. Even my extended family of cousins are amazing involved in each others lives. It’s a fabulous feeling to know we have those family bonds that are so strong!
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose … another hard one. I don’t know! I love watching Chef Ramsey when he takes the Hell’s Kitchen people out on a reward. He seems pretty interesting so I’ll choose him!
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is the computer. Let’s face it, without the computer I’d be lost!
10. When life hands me lemons, I make Sweet Iced Tea. If the lemons are really bad we can make it a Long Island Iced Tea
What are YOUR answers to these questions? I’d love to know!
Check out the Leap Around the Blogosphere!